When to wear a mask?
The mask should be worn when physical distancing is not possible. On the occasion of your shopping, on the bus.
Why wear the mask?
Wearing a mask can help reduce the risk of an infected person passing on a virus to others. This must be accompanied by other protective measures, such as hand washing and physical distancing. The mask must be used properly.
How to use your mask?
- Cover your face with the mask and fix it behind your ears.
- Adjust the mask under your chin
- Adjust the mask on your nose
- It is important to wash your hands before and after using your mask.
- Change your mask if it is wet or damaged.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask when removing it.
- If you use a washable mask, wash it as soon as you return home with the rest of your laundry.
Children under 2 years old, people with breathing difficulties, people with disabilities or unable to remove their mask without help should not wear it.